visit us online

Sunday, April 18, 2010

ARTICHOKES


I don't know what it is about artichokes, but lately I can't get enough of them! They are the perfect balance of funky and fresh - not to mention yummy!

I find the different hues of green so very refreshing and the texture of these little guys is one-of-a-kind. I get so excited when I can use unconventional items, like a delicious appetizer!, as flowers. They look stunning massed together in a simple wreath or broken down into innovative votive/card holders.

A few burgundy colored ones in a hand-tied bouquet is so chic and affordable! These are definitely for the modern bride looking to make an organic statement without breaking the bank.

I'm brainstorming on how I can showcase some of my new favorites into our arrangements for the upcoming local art auction at Whole Foods in Dublin. Saturday, April 24th from 5-7pm. Come out and enjoy some fine food and local art to benefit Nationwide Children's Hospital! And pick up some artichokes while you're there!

No comments:

Post a Comment